Monday, January 12, 2009

My Sisters Birthday!

Hey all,
Well I had a GREAT WEEKEND!  Friday my older sister and her boyfriend Rob came back from their winter breaks!  Thursday January 8th was Jen's birthday, so on Friday she thought that it was just going to be her and I, but Rob came home 1 day early to surprise her, and we took her to a really good restaurant for dinner, called "Bubba Gump Shrimp!"  I am so blessed to have such a great older sister and to be living with such wonderful room mates!  Here are some pics from dinner!





The night wasn't over just yet, we got back to the apartment and there was some fun surprises waiting... but you'll have to check in tomorrow to see what they were!!! he he he :)  Be blessed everyone!


1 comment:

jamiedelaine said...

I LOVE Bubba Gump's!!! We definitely went there when we were in Maui last. :)