Tuesday, January 27, 2009

God's paint brush!

Hi all!
Sorry for the delay on posting these pics, but it's been an interesting start to the week... anywho, this weekend was absolutely FANTASTIC!  God just never ceases to amaze, this weekend I got to go on an awesome hike!  And for those of you who no me, I've never been a big hiking fan, but for some reason hiking in Hawaii is just more enjoyable... ok a lot more enjoyable!  Maybe it has something to do with the location?  wink wink;  So back to the weekend, I went on a hike with my older sister, her boyfriend and some of his friends, good company, great view, AWESOME GOD!  You know, no other being could create colors and scenery like these and hold bragging rights, I bet got comes up with these types settings, to just remind us of how magnificent He truly is!  Here are some pics from our hike up Lanikai, in Kailua, Hawaii.  ENJOY and be blessed!











1 comment:

Morgan Matters said...

holy cow look at that sky! Love the one of you on the cliff!!