Monday, January 12, 2009

...Later that night...

Well for those of you who read my last post and are or were waiting in such anticipation... Later that night, as I said earlier that my sister had just come back home from Chicago, she had brought all of the CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM MY WONDERFUL FAMILY AND COUSINS from back home!!!  You know I don't want to sound  selfish, but I truly believe that God didn't let me go home to Chicago on purpose!  It gave me the chance to just spend the Holidays alone with Him and grow closer to my Lord, and yet He still blessed me that feeling of family and togetherness, I must say I got really home sick once I opened those gifts and not being able to yell "THANK YOU!!!" to whom ever gave it to me from across the pile of torn wrapping paper... but it was such a good feeling, we all got gifts, Jen, Rob, Juanita, and myself, it was so nice... so my Christmas came a little late this year ;)

"A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" you just can't beat it!!!
Rob WIELDING HIS HUGE SABER OF JUSTICE (a cheese spreader) BUT WHO CAN TELL!?!
Alright, a little over the top, but it adds to the excitement! ;)



THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! To our family, cousins, and relatives for the gifts!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  This Christmas season just showed me that even though I spent Christmas Eve/Day and New Years Eve alone, I was still in the company of my God and He has blessed me by showing that I am still being thought of and loved by those half way around the world from me :)  Take some time and thank God for all the blessings in your life :)

No comments: