Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm so blessed by friendships.


Rob and I went to Chicago. It was his first time to fly from California to Chicago. So, of course, I had to show him "The Bean" in Millennium Park. Personally, I have been downtown numerous time but I never get bored with it.

There was so much that has happened so far. One sweet road trip this summer was to Nashville, Tennessee where Sarah introduced us to Las Paletas Gourmet Popsicles. Rebecca and Rob found a new favorite flavor - Pineapple with Chile. Yes, it is yummy! We also found out that Las Paletas is going to be on the show "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" which I'll have to tune into that night and claim. "Hey, I was there!"

On top of all this fun, I got together with my good ol' roommates, Steph, Sharon and Melanie, from Judson University. It was the first time since we graduated that all of us were able to meet and catch up. Sharon is showing off some stellar shades from Charlotte Russe. B-)

As for today, I feel calm and contemplative. I enjoyed a great day out with the Barlow Family celebrating Andrew's Gradutaion party at Oakwood Park in Winfield, Illinois. I'm so blessed to have all these friends and family.

-Jennifer

No comments: