Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Good day :P

Hello all, 
So just a little schpeel on how the day was today... Church was great as always, and the message was good, afterwards, got the chance to go celebrate a good buddies high school graduation... Congrats Andrew!!!  It was good times, lots of good people there and I got to play a whole bunch of SOCCER, and YOU KNOW THAT'S ALWAYS A GOOD THING!!!  Kicking it was fun but definitely played all of that bare foot :) :( good and bad, you know... good cause die hards can play bare foot, but bad cause now my feet are so red and sore, and if you know me, redness is not something you can see on my skin very easily ;)  Overall the day was a good one... getting some stuff ready for my first FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT TOMORROW!!!  WOO HOO, I am also going to get to style them and their kids so, good stuff :)  Alright well, just thought I'd let you all know how the day went :)  But be sure to check back, and I'll tell you about the photo shoot soon enough, BE BLESSED EVERYONE!!!  :)

This is a shot of us playing soccer, THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE!!  THIS IS HOW WE DO!!! ;) (THIS PHOTO WAS NOT EDITED IN ANYWAY, THE PLAYERS, ACTIONS, AND ENVIRONMENT ARE ALL REAL, AND WE REALLY ARE THAT GOOD... and I can fly)  ;)

And this is me after I scored my 5th goal in the game... what... what... that really is me ;)
* Just a little humor people :)


No comments: