Friday, September 17, 2010

GRAYSLAKE/ WEDDING: CRYSTAL & DAVID

Crystal & David; what can I say about these two? They have been the absolute ideal clients that any photographer would be lucky to have... Fortunately I have been blessed to be the photographer for these two and to have been the one to tell the story of their beautiful, beautiful, wedding day!
A little background; follow me here, cause this can get confusing. I was referred to Crystal & David by one of Crystals co-workers, who we later found out was the husband of one of my sisters college friends. We later then found out that we had all attended the same college, Judson University at one point or another! Haha, talk about coincidence... or God's provision and doing, let's just say it's a small world after all.
There really are no words on how wonderful these two have been to me, as clients and as friends! And there aren't to many more words to describe how beautiful their wedding was at the Prairie Crossing Institute in the Byron Colby Barn, a super cute & quant little town and barn like school. Not to mention the indescribable love these two share for each other that God instilled in both of them... So since I have no words, I'll let the images do the talking... Enjoy!
C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

C&Dwed

Also, a special huge "Thank you!" to my good buddy and second shooter Otto Rascon.

info.stevenryne@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Work, Steve!! Thanks so much for working with us on a our big day as well!! Cheers, Sam and Rigo