Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WEDDING/ CHICAGO, IL: GABRIELA & GERMAN

When I first met Gabriela & German I thought, "Wow! What a great looking couple!" He was a marine, she is a teacher and dance instructor and they love each other very much! The more we kept talking the more I thought, "I want this couple, I want to capture their wedding... I hope they pick me cause their amazing!" You know what, I was right! Their wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS! The ceremony was a beautiful, traditional ceremony, full of love with family, friends, and cultural traditions. The reception was beautiful with colored lights, shiny floors, great music, dancing, it was very classy and so much fun!

Of course I couldn't have done this alone, so a very BIG "Thanks" to my friend Giselle for second shooting this breath taking day with me!

Special Thanks also to:
Reception: Chateau Busche

*These are just a few of my favorite shots of the day...
G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding


G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

G&G Wedding

Here is the slideshow of their stunning wedding! Enjoy! ;)


info.stevenryne@gmail.com

No comments: