Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding: Candice & Ryan

Well I apologize for the drawn out anticipation, but "They're here!"  This was absolutely one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to.  I met Candice and Ryan at my church that I started going to when I moved to Hawaii.  They have been such a blessing in my life, more than I'm sure they even realize, but this wedding was such a beautiful one to shoot.  The love that these two hold for God and each other is so evident and visible that I really didn't have to do much of anything, just push the button.  I truly wish the best of God's blessings for these two and I hope you all enjoy some of these wonderful shots of their beautiful hawaiian wedding.  God bless everyone!

Candice & Ryan Wedding

Candice & Ryan Wedding

Candice & Ryan Wedding

Candice & Ryan Wedding
Love getting those fashion poses!  GQ who?

Candice & Ryan Wedding
Such a beautiful bride!

Candice & Ryan's Wedding
Now I'm not much of a crier, but these girls gave my tear ducts a work out trying to keep the flood gates shut.

Candice & Ryan Wedding

Candice & Ryan Wedding
"Look at the sparkly!"

Candice & Ryan Wedding

Candice & Ryan Wedding
* More to come of their "Secret Shoot" ;)  Keep checking in!  (I swear it wont take as long this time!)

3 comments:

J@KE said...

Dude you nailed it!!! Awesome pics!!!! Totally love the one of the guys on the boat!!! So classy! Great job man!

Steven Ryne Photography said...

Thanks so much Jaco! :D

Jennifer said...

Lovely