Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Someone had a fashion shoot here?

Have you ever been to a location where you just didn't want to leave?  That is exactly how I felt at this location.  A few things you should know about me, 1) I love boats, really, hope to own one some day.  2) I love the ocean, honestly I think my favorite part about it, is the sound; so tranquil and relaxing, I can listen to it all day and all night.  3) I love sunsets, in the right location a sunset can change a persons soul.  So if you put all three of those things together, then I am set.  This was the location of a fantastic fashion shoot that I got to do helping an aspiring model begin her dream.  Thankfully I had the opportunity to do the shoot with a great model and now friend.  Find out who... coming soon, but for now just sit back, relax, and enjoy my paradise.

Taryn Fashion
Lava rocks are awesome, but kind of rough on the feet ;)

Taryn Fashion
The surfers coming in from a chill session, along with that beautiful sunset and Diamond Head in the back.
Taryn Fashion

Taryn Fashion

Taryn Fashion
This guy was living it, sunset in front, moon up top, and sailboat disappearing over the horizon, it was quite the sight.

No comments: