Friday, April 24, 2009

Another new colleague!

God is SO GOOD!  Hello everyone, so here's a little update, the weddings have been a little slow since moving out here to Hawaii (but still trusting Gods timing), and I'm not going to blame the economy cause everyone is blaming it; don't get me started... Aaanyways, I have been praying for Gods provision and guidance on building the company and really starting to bring some business in and at church last Sunday I was approached by my friend Ashley who is starting a personal training service for brides wanting to get healthy before their wedding.  She told me about a friend of hers who is a wedding coordinator Karine.  We had such a great meeting, she is a wonderful sister in Christ and I can't wait to see how God uses the both of us to share in the love of others on their wedding days.  So if you are looking for a great wedding coordinator who has a talent for translating her clients personality into their weddings, an eye for detail, design, and a great heart for what she does and those she does business with then check out (Click the link) "Seasons of Life Events!"  I am so excited to be in cooperation with this company and can't wait to see God's kingdom furthered!  Happy Spring everyone!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: