Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring is HERE!

Hello all,

I want to apologize for not blogging lately... I hope you all had a great Easter!  So business has been a little; well okay a lot slow.  I have been really taking this time to really focus on praying and trying to come up with new marketing techniques.  God is showing me a lot about how I need to improve my work ethic and I'm going to ask all you praying folks out there if you can just pray that God gives me time and energy to put into the business... seeing as I work another full time job as a personal trainer, and training for the 70.3 Ironman Triathlon Hawaii coming on May 30th!  So just as a quick closing, I am still booking weddings for 2009-2010 as well as for you juniors in high school... if you're looking to have personalized senior pictures instead of those cookie cutter fake backgrounds for your senior pictures, please shoot me an email :)

For you juniors and seniors here in Hawaii I know your prom is coming up!  If you are interested in group prom pictures before the dance, or senior portraits please send me an email and we can set something up :)  You only have one PROM!

Contact me @:  info.stevenryne@gmail.com