Sunday, May 2, 2010

FASHION: Trash The Dress

Well after a long overdue arrival, I am finally able to display a fashion shoot that I did with some really good friends and colleagues of mine. The shoot is called "Trash The Dress!" When a bride is getting married, everyone is so careful not to let the dress touch the ground, or to let it drag, or get dust on it... just kidding. But in a "Trash The Dress" shoot, we embrace the dirt and have the brides sit on the grass and lay in the mud, going for the shot with no regards to bridal etiquette. I love trying to incorporate fashion into my work and I have been so privileged to continually get opportunities to practice and improve upon my joys. So that being said, this was my first "Trash The Dress" shoot I hope you all enjoy it and I hope there will be more to come! :D
TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1
*Valerie did such a great job :)

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1
*Nice job Michelle! This is such a great one :)

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1

TTD1
A wonderful day as we all walked into the sunset...

No comments: