Friday, April 23, 2010

PORTRAIT: Dylan

What a wonderful time I had with my good buddy Dylan! What a stud, congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Dylan and his family are good friends with my family and I. So when I found out that I would have the opportunity to take his senior pictures, while visiting my little sister in Nashville, TN... I was thrilled! This was such a fun senior session for me, I was able to explore the southern back roads of Tennessee with the Paxton family and find some great locations including a really fun abandoned barn in a quant little town called Leiper's Fork! Take a look and I hope you enjoy the country side as much as I did! Oh yeah... I was also able to do their family portraits as well, so keep checking in to see Dylan and his wonderful family too ;)

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot :)
Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Dylan.Senior

Take a look at his slideshow!


630.696.7496

No comments: