Friday, July 10, 2009

My Beautiful Parents and Family... THIS IS LOVE! :)

This is why I love doing what I do... sometimes when you find love that is as true as my parents, you can't help but want to preserve the memories you create and share in perfection. My older sister was rummaging through her hard drive and sent me this in an email from a few years back, and it came at such a wonderful time, so I thought I'd share it with all of you as well :) I am so blessed by my heavenly father to have been given two of the most amazing parents who love me as well as each other. To have been surrounded by friends and family who have been such inspirational role models, positive influences and my backbones. You know sometimes when "friends" are not speaking to you or you just feel like you've been forgotten or out of the loop, God reminds us of those who are in our lives and who will always be praying and loving us. God just knows when He needs to intervene to the soul and remind me of how blessed I truly am. It is my gift and hope that I can be the one behind the camera for others whom have found their true love... so that numerous years later, they too will be able to put a slideshow together and have their hearts swell up as mine did, as I reminisced while taking a mental stroll down memory lane :)

Man I'm a big mush ;)

No comments: