Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NAPERVILLE/ ENGAGEMENT: MEG & DAVE

What can I say about Meg & Dave! These two are very dear to my heart. We met & attend Harvest Bible Chapel in Naperville together, Dave & I were in small group together. I was so blessed and excited when they asked me to capture their wedding and tell their love story...
Their engagement shoot was such an amazing, fun time! It started at Dave's work, an auto repair shop in Villa Park, then Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in Wheaton, finally ending at his relatives field in Elwood.
So, we definitely drove around, but it was SO enjoyable because not only were we cruising in a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker the whole time, with an engine that will rev the testosterone back into your system, but I also had the opportunity after the eSession to take a couple shots... real shots, with a 12 gauge shot gun! Don't worry we were safe, Dave's a pro! What an adrenaline rush though!
I must say as a wedding photographer, this was one of the most enjoyable, and personal couples I've had to work with, of course I love all of my couples!
Meg & Dave just hold a very personal place in my heart. At times they made me even forget that we were on their engagement shoot and we just soaked in the moments & in the presence of God enjoying each others company! My life is truly truly blessed to be able to call these two... Family! Be ready for their wedding "Sneak Peek" coming soon!

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

Mary & Dan eSession

info.stevenryne@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kirk and Chrissie said...

Beautiful! Well done, Steve. I really enjoy looking at your fabulous pictures.