Thursday, June 17, 2010

FASHION: Erica

Well I am finally able to blog about this fashion shoot I did a long time ago. But a friend of mine has been trying to get her modeling career kicked off and I thought to myself, "Hey, why don't we do a photo shoot?" I was also thinking how this would be a great time for me to use my flash, a 580 EX speedlight, for the first time! :D So here is the debut of Erica, and my Flash... I call it 'The not so typical bride' ... original right? :P

The concept I had behind this shoot was very low key, but I wanted to emphasize color. I am a wedding photographer and most of my clients are in white, sooo I thought it would be fun to emphasize on the dress not being white, the veil being of color, and the bouquet; wellll let's just say it's not your typical bouquet. I hope you guys like it? ;)
Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

Erica W Fashion

630.696.7496

No comments: