Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well it's all up to God!

Hi all!!!
Well I have finally made the jump across the U.S.!!! I am officially living in Hawaii for the year of 2009-July 2010!!! This has been something that I had in my mind for sometime; but thought nothing of it for a while, just wanted to see how things went. but finally prayed about it and felt that I can really try and make an impact somehow in the type of wedding photography that is found on the island... I just pray that God gives me the strength to do so, and gives me guidance and patience... because he has clients that are waiting for me and it is in His time to present them :)
So, that is the reason why I haven't done much blogging lately... sorry folks, but now that the moving process is over, all is left is the unpacking, organizing, shopping for things that I need, applying for a second job, organize banking, contact business contacts, make new ones, market, and everything else that comes along with our glorious love and passions of art, or whatever it is that floats your boat :) Well here are some of my favorite pictures from my transition and some of the new apartment :)

Unfortunately, the pictures do not seem to be loading, if we are friends on facebook I have an album up of some of my pictures :)  I'll try and see what I can do to get the pictures up!  Thanks all for bearing with me and for all your prayers :)


No comments: